Spouse Visa

Australia Immigration:  

If you are an Australian citizen, lawful permanent resident of Australia, or eligible New Zealand citizen permanently living in Australia, you may bring your fiancée to Australia to marry and stay with you on a permanent basis. Subclass 300 prospective marriage visa is designed for the purpose of brining a foreign national to Australia with the intention of getting married. Please visit our Australian partner visa section for more information.

Spousal visa to Australia

UK Immigration:

If you are a British citizen or person already settled in the UK with no restrictions on your stay (Indefinite Leave to Remain – ILR or Right of Abode holder) you have a few ways to bring your foreign partner (fiancée, unmarried partner, civil partner or husband or wife) to the UK to live. Please visit our UK settlement visa section for more information.

UK marriage visa

Canada Immigration:

As a Canadian citizen or lawful permanent resident, you have two ways to bring your foreign partner (unmarried partner or husband or wife) to Canada on an immigrant visa. Your partner may qualify for a conjugal visa, or if you are already married, you may be eligible to sponsor your foreign spouse for full residency in Canada. Please visit our Canadian partner visa section for more information.

Spouse visa to Canada

New Zealand Immigration: 

New Zealand citizens may sponsor their foreign partners for a temporary or permanent migrant visa to live and work in New Zealand. Those couples who have been in a relationship for less than 12 months may choose to apply for a temporary “work permit or visa through partnership” while other couples may qualify for full residence visa. Explore your visa options by visiting our New Zealand partner visa section.

New Zealand residence visa

For general enquiries e-mail at info@marriagevisahelp.com
New York, USA:
1 Maiden Lane, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Tel: +1 (212) 461-4811
Fax: +1 (718) 879-6478
Sydney, Australia:
Suite 3, Level 27, Governor Macquarie Tower
1 Farrer Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: +61 (0)2 8005 0644
Fax: +61 (0)2 8572 9967
London, UK:
First Floor, 85 Great Portland Street
London, W1W 7LT
Tel: +44 (0)20 8144 2544
Fax: +44 (0)20 8819 1153
Toronto, Canada:
2899 Steeles Avenue West, Unit 21
North York, Ontario M3J 3A1
Tel: +1 (416) 661-0400
Fax: +1 (416) 661-0040
Contact Us!
Your message was successfully sent!