Blog Archives

Immigration News

Canada FAQ

July 31, 2013

What happens if I sponsored my partner, but was unable to financially support them once they entered the country? When you agree to act as a sponsor for a foreign national, you are required by the Minister of Citizenship and …

New Zealand FAQ

Will my wife, husband or partner be able to bring children over too? If your spouse or partner has dependent children, they can be included on the spouse visa or partner visa application. Children younger than 16 are automatically classified …

Subclass 300 Visa FAQ

I have been chatting online with a lady for a long time, but I am too busy to travel outside of Australia, and she cannot come to visit me in Australia. Can we file for a subclass 300 visa? You …

UK Fiancee Visa FAQ

Will my fiancee be allowed to work once she comes to the UK on a prospective marriage visa? No. UK fiancee visa holders are prohibited from obtaining gainful employment in the UK. However, your spouse will be allowed to work once you get married and …

For general enquiries e-mail at
New York, USA:
1 Maiden Lane, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Tel: +1 (212) 461-4811
Fax: +1 (718) 879-6478
Sydney, Australia:
Suite 3, Level 27, Governor Macquarie Tower
1 Farrer Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: +61 (0)2 8005 0644
Fax: +61 (0)2 8572 9967
London, UK:
First Floor, 85 Great Portland Street
London, W1W 7LT
Tel: +44 (0)20 8144 2544
Fax: +44 (0)20 8819 1153
Toronto, Canada:
2899 Steeles Avenue West, Unit 21
North York, Ontario M3J 3A1
Tel: +1 (416) 661-0400
Fax: +1 (416) 661-0040
Contact Us!
Your message was successfully sent!