UK marriage, fiancee and partner visa process

UK marriage visa process. If you are a British Citizen or UK permanent resident with no restrictions on your stay and you wish to bring your foreign fiance(e), partner or spouse to the UK, you will need to sponsor them for a suitable settlement visa. specialises exclusively in marriage visas. Our immigration consultants can help you bring your loved one to the UK as quickly as humanly possible.

Important announcement: following the judgment of the Supreme Court in the case of Quila and Bibi v Secretary of State for the Home Department [2011] UKSC 45, the UK Border Agency has reinstated a minimum age of 18 for a fiancé(e), proposed civil partner, unmarried partner, spouse, civil partner or same-sex partner and for their sponsor in order to qualify for a UK settlement visa. The UK immigration rules were amended on 28 November 2011.

Important Announcement: New UK Immigration Rules after 9 July 2012

UK marriage, fiancee and partner visa process from on Vimeo.

For general enquiries e-mail at
New York, USA:
1 Maiden Lane, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10038
Tel: +1 (212) 461-4811
Fax: +1 (718) 879-6478
Sydney, Australia:
Suite 3, Level 27, Governor Macquarie Tower
1 Farrer Place, Sydney NSW 2000
Tel: +61 (0)2 8005 0644
Fax: +61 (0)2 8572 9967
London, UK:
First Floor, 85 Great Portland Street
London, W1W 7LT
Tel: +44 (0)20 8144 2544
Fax: +44 (0)20 8819 1153
Toronto, Canada:
2899 Steeles Avenue West, Unit 21
North York, Ontario M3J 3A1
Tel: +1 (416) 661-0400
Fax: +1 (416) 661-0040
Contact Us!
Your message was successfully sent!